SLAP BASS FOR KONTAKT!
Listen to that SLAP (and play your groovy bass-line!)
Feel the vibe of the 1982 NAMM Show in Anaheim. PastToFuture is on stage and presents their latest BASS guitar!
Please listen to the demo:
Thanks to the well-known PastToFuture Quality Gear Chain, in which we only used the finest analog gear to capture the soul of this Vintage Fender Jazz Bass, we did not spare great efforts.
We have created a phenomenal and realistic E-Bass library with Real Multi-Round-Robin and articulations (30 Alternative samples per key/note) that is now available for you to purchase.
Here are the main features:
- SLAP BASS for Kontakt 5.4.3 (24bit/48kHz)
- clear and easy to use interface
- Real Multi-Round-Robin and articulations (30 Alternative samples per key/note)
- Kontakt 5.4.3 and above (48kHz/24bit)
- dead easy velocity control for a convincing natural-sounding bass performance!
Playing hard: note with more "Precision" Attack / playing soft: slide tone
- clever script: Mod-wheel for SUSTAIN/ black "c" for STOPing sustain with humanized bass noise.
- Mix-ready (you get what you hear)
- Size456 MB